Do you have a passion for marketing and now looking to develop your marketing skills and experience? We are currently recruiting a Marketing Executive to join the marketing events team of this forward-thinking publishing and events organisation.
Working within their small but extremely busy Marketing team, this role will fulfill a number of specific responsibilities to support campaigns and objectives. The Marketing Executive will support the marketing team to help maximise revenue, customer engagement and promote an awareness of the company’s products and services.
Some key responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Creating marketing campaigns to deliver business objectives, with a focus on Events
- Supporting the wider marketing team with elements of defined campaigns, utilising the full marketing mix.
- Working with team members to support design, collation, production and mailing of key collateral, including writing of materials as required.
- Tracking budget spend
- Produce and launch email campaigns
- Attending exhibitions and events (Covid19 permitting and TBC)
This is a great role to develop your marketing experience and the successful candidate will be highly organised, self-motivated and confident. You will ideally have some marketing experience, ideally within publishing/events, with exposure to digital and direct marketing. You will be able to effectively prioritise and manage a challenging workload and work on your own initiative with excellent attention to detail along with copywriting and proofreading skills.
For further information please forward your CV with a short cover letter and salary expectations.