Do you have marketing experience in publishing/arts? Are you passionate about books and culture? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a trade book publisher! This is a rare find for a creative and individual with the ability to spot trends and come up with new ideas.
- Plan and implement sales-driving consumer marketing campaigns
- Analyse and report on campaigns
- Brief agencies on advertising campaigns
- Ensure digital optimisation of marketing campaigns
- Provide regular updates on campaigns and excellent author care
- Oversee production process for blads and galleys
- Create sales presentation materials
Experience / skills required:
- Marketing experience in publishing, arts or culture is required
- Strong knowledge of digital and content marketing
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Great analytical and visual skills with familiarity in InDesign and Photoshop
- Solid organisation and prioritisation with the ability to meet deadlines
- Driven and creative attitude with a flair for new trends
Applications ASAP please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.