Our client, a leading professional institution based in South West London is seeking a proactive Marketing Executive to join their team ASAP on a 12 month maternity cover contract. This role will be crucial to effectively plan and deliver integrated marketing campaigns in order to acquire leads and sales, and retain customers for training courses, qualifications and membership.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute marketing plans on time and within budget, ensuring targets are met.
- Project manage the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns, direct and digital.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing spend ensuring ROI is maximised.
- Use Salesforce to select data for campaigns and be confident in analysing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, using analysis to influence future campaigns.
- Be comfortable segmenting data in order to target and understand the institution's audience for each campaign.
- Work closely with the Design team ensuring all marketing collateral is on brand, cost effective and relevant to customers.
- Develop creative copy writing to target audiences with relevant campaign messages.
The ideal candidate will have a practical understanding of planning and delivering integrated marketing campaigns and the full marketing mix. You will be highly organised, with excellent time management skills and have the ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will also be a strong negotiator with excellent budget management skills. A knowledge of multi-channel marketing is essential, with experience in segmenting and selecting your own data. Any previous experience in professional publishing or membership marketing will be an advantage.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.