A leading academic publisher of high quality, peer reviewed journals and books has a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive, 12-month contract, to join their global journals marketing team. This role is open to all candidates in all locations across the UK and can be worked on a remote basis, or 1-2 days in their London or Oxford office.
If you have experience of building brand and profile in customer communities this could be an opportunity to add to your marketing skill-set and take ownership of campaigns. This position could be ideal for an Assistant looking to take that next career step.
Working closely with internal colleagues you will develop customer-centric campaigns and content, ensuring that the customer is always front of mind.
You will have:
- Experience developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns
- Experience of using the full marketing mix and a full suite of digital marketing tools and platforms
- Knowledge and experience of using of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Some experience in Google Ads and analytics, although training will be provided
- Strong commercial acumen and an awareness of current marketing trends
You will have a creative approach and be willing to embrace and apply all marketing and channel needs.
For further details please send your CV with a brief cover note outlining your interest and salary expectations.