A prestigious professional/B2B organisation is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team in central London. This is a great and varied opportunity for a marketing assistant/executive to join a dynamic team and help implement the marketing strategy and plan events. This role is permanent full-time and offers flexible remote working in the long-term.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build brand and product awareness though marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities to maximise market presence
- Create content to generate leads and analyse consumer data
- Ensure that training events are planned according to schedule
What you’ll have:
- Experience with running marketing campaigns, print and digital
- Previous marketing experience in B2B/professional services/publishing/events would be ideal
- Excellent writing skills and ability to write compelling copy
- Strong project management skills and a can-do attitude
Deadline: 2nd August but early application may be prioritised.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.