A leading publisher of illustrated non-fiction books has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join their friendly, supportive Marketing team. The role offers hybrid working, based out of the company's central London office, and a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
As Marketing Executive, reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, your main remit will be to deliver innovative and engaging marketing campaigns, communications and projects for the company's brands, products and retail partners, working closely with marketing colleagues around the world. You will also provide great support to the managers in the Marketing team. Your main responsibilities as Marketing Executive will include:
- utilising the most appropriate elements of the marketing mix for the job, according to strategy, to deliver effective, sales-driven and creative consumer campaigns;
- assisting with and/or managing the planning, design and production of marketing materials, POS, catalogue, social media assets (including video), paid social advertising, presentations, events, and approaching partnerships among other things;
- briefing the design team, and managing your own projects from start to finish, working with deadlines and budgets;
- analysing your campaigns and reporting key insights back to your manager and the business;
- liaising with authors, agents and licensors;
- outlining the target audiences for your campaigns and projects;
- working closely with the Senior Marketing Executive and other marketing colleagues to work collaboratively as a team, from brainstorming key campaigns together to mucking-in on team admin.
The ideal Marketing Executive will be a highly organised and creative individual with solid Marketing experience, and a passion for lifestyle/reference/children's non-fiction books. You will have demonstrable experience of working on and creating marketing campaigns and marketing assets, in particular, for social media purposes. Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills are a must along with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
To find out more about this exciting Marketing opportunity with a world renowned publishing house, get in touch ASAP!
Closing date for applications: 3rd September 2021
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.