Are you a digital native with marketing experience, looking for a new exciting role? We have a fantastic Marketing Executive vacancy with a top academic publisher, to work on marketing strategies for new software products for the library market.
This publisher is happy to consider remote or hybrid working.
The Marketing Executive will:
- Create marketing strategies through engagement of researchers and users
- Grow a community of end users of new software products and be responsible for messaging and engagement activities across new content, events, webinars, and conferences
- Help with the branding and messaging of new products
- Organise marketing activities and events, liaising with third party suppliers when necessary
- Provide regular activities report to track performance against set objectives
- Run marketing support for new product ideas and development
Our client is a prestigious academic publisher with a range of new digital tools and platform library products, so it's an exciting team to be a part of, and a great time to join the team! The successful candidate will demonstrate good understanding of marketing and digital tools, and understand how to work with product teams or end users to build communities and maximise engagement.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.