An innovative education publishing subscription company based in Oxford is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive to play a pivotal role in the company's growth plans through acquisition of new schools, globally. This role offers a competitive salary package and a great opportunity to develop a long lasting career with a prestigious organisation working amongst a friendly, inclusive and supportive team. This role is based in the company's Oxford office.
As Marketing Executive you will market new and existing education products across a variety of international markets in order to generate leads and drive sales. The Marketing Executive will have a varied and hands-on role where they will have the chance to be really creative and analytical through:
▪ Supporting the Marketing Manager to create engaging copy for campaigns, including promotional emails, new product launches, e-newsletters, social media
▪ Segmentation of data for targeted campaigns
▪ Monitoring email metrics to determine success of email campaigns
▪ Finding articles and other relevant content to share
▪ Monitoring social media engagement metrics
▪ Writing and updating website copy
▪ Creating collateral for sales meetings, events, and webinars
▪ Maintaining good working relationships with publishing partners
▪ Keeping up to date with latest market and sector developments
The ideal Marketing Executive will have strong prior marketing experience in the field of brand marketing, digital campaigns, B2B marketing and / or relevant education or publishing sector marketing experience. With a familiarity of digital marketing and technology, social media, content management and automated marketing systems, you will have a proven track record of designing and executing digital marketing communications activities, alongside an analytical mind and knowledge of the latest marketing technologies. Excellent organisation, communication and writing skills are a must. To find out more about this exciting new role, get in touch ASAP!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.