Our client is a highly prestigious professional membership body who deliver important and valuable services to their members. They are now looking to hire a Marketing Executive to join the team to promote their portfolio of products and services available to their members.
In this varied role, the Marketing Executive will work closely with the Senior Marketing Executive and Senior Marketing Manager to develop and deliver engaging marketing campaigns aimed at their membership. You will help with reporting on the impact and ROI for each campaign so experience in data analysis and reporting is important.
A large part of the activities are to increase members awareness of the products which will involve email marketing campaigns so experience in creating and delivering effective email marketing campaigns would be ideal.
Other skills and experience we are looking for:
- Authentic enthusiasm for membership marketing
- Marketing qualification or relevant marketing experience
- User of email platforms, preferably dot digital, with demonstrable experience in the delivery of digital communication plans and building segments for email builds
- An understanding of audience segmentation and best practice marketing techniques
- Comfortable with data and interest in data analysis
- Demonstrable skills and experience in some/all of website, email, writing web and email copy and analysis of key digital metrics and measurements.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Impeccable copy writing and proofing skills
This is such a fantastic marketing role to join an innovative, creative and successful marketing team, promoting world leading learning products within the professional market.
Our client is paying up to £31k for this role and they also offer a fantastic benefits package.
Our client will short list for interview early in January so please do send your CV before the 4th January to be considered
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.