We are looking for a marketing candidate who can create customer-tailored campaigns for a not-for-profit scientific press in London. Coming is as a Marketing Executive, you will be working closely with the Sales team to optimise customer engagement and retention by putting the users at the very centre of the marketing strategy.
This role will offer hybrid working with at least one day a week in the London office.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Researching and understanding the publisher's audience profile to identify their needs and expectations for the publications portfolio
- Creating annual marketing plans and budgets to meet agreed targets
- Designing multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate interest and engagement with the press, including social media, advertising, email, website and events
- Creating multi-format marketing assets such as email templates, infographics, and videos collaborating with external suppliers as well as in-house specialists
- Implementing targeted personalised campaigns via automation tools
- Measuring and reporting on marketing activities and reach
This role is perfect for someone that enjoys multi-format content creation, is a strong copy-writer and who can develop sales-led activities centred on user engagement. Knowledge of CMS and CRM technology such as Wordpress and Salesforce is advantageous, but not essential.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.