There is a new brilliant Marketing Executive opening vacancy in the team of a very prestigious international academic publisher. Our client are looking for creative and driven marketeers to design multi-channel campaigns aimed at their core audiences (librarians, researchers and faculty).
This role can be largely home-based, with 4 days a month in their Oxford office, and will responsible for:
- Developing marketing plans for assigned key products in the academic portfolio, aiming to drive engagement among target audience with a mix of digital campaigns and advertising
- Assisting the Marketing Managers with campaign implementation and analysis
- Supporting the communication with key stakeholders and ensuring marketing strategies are clearly communicated to all parties
- Analysing conference attendance and feedback to inform future marketing campaigns
- Monitoring campaigns and reporting on performance against targets
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the full marketing mix, across print, digital and events, and passion for marketing high-quality academic content to a range of audiences. There is no need for previous experience in publishing or academia, though we are looking for candidates who will be able to immerse themselves in this market and demonstrate they can think of creative angles to reach out to core audiences.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.