Book Marketeers - an exciting and creative Marketing Executive role has just opened up within a fantastic and leading publisher of children's books! Our client is looking for someone to devise and implement strong marketing plans to bring their titles to the fore for consumers through offline as well as online channels. The role is full-time, permanent and offers hybrid working (3 days a week in the London office).
You will be focusing on:
- Developing and executing marketing campaign plans through mostly print and offline formats
- Utilising social media to promote the titles
- Contributing to the marketing campaign strategy in meetings
- Working closely with the PR team and attending events
- Briefing designers and external partners
- Managing budgets for campaigns
- Writing compelling copy on marketing materials
- Building relationships with authors as well as third parties (such as agents)
You will be a someone with a passion for children's literature and experience of building marketing plans for print children's books for offline and online platforms. Strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple campaigns will be key. You will also be well-versed in social media and in writing engaging copy.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.