We have a super new varied Senior Marketing Executive role, working for a London based membership organisation within their publishing division. This exciting new role will provide support across all aspects of the company marketing strategy, including campaigns, design and exhibitions and conferences. This role offers flexible working with the occasional trip to the office.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with all marketing activities for the journals and digital platforms, including design and implementing campaigns
- Assist in the production of marketing campaigns and materials, and briefing external agencies and designers
- Write copy and prepare promotional material for the publications, including leaflets, and design ad-hoc web pages and mini-sites where required
- Assist with the organisation of exhibitions and conferences
- Design copy for emails, ads and further promotional material
This is a super varied role and ideal for a marketing professional looking to develop your experience and marketing skills. The successful person will have some proven marketing experience, with demonstrable copy-writing sills and great organisation, communication and IT skills, with the ability to pick up different software packages quickly. You should be able to work to tight deadlines and have a genuine interest in pursuing your marketing career within publishing. Experience or knowledge of academic publishing would be highly desirable.
This Lovely marketing role carries an attractive salary and great company benefits. For further information on the role and the organisation, please send your CV with a short cover note.