A forward-thinking and innovative EdTech / digital education publishing company based in London is seeking a highly motivated and analytical Marketing Executive to join their friendly and supportive team on an initial 1 year fixed term contract! This offers a competitive salary package and hybrid working from the company's central London office.
The Marketing Executive work across brand and acquisition initiatives and play a crucial role in supporting the Marketing team with multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing and other stakeholders in the marketing and content teams to help support the creation and successful implementation of marketing activity. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Driving lead generation and acquisition campaigns
- Creating compelling needs-based copy
- Implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns across all platforms both on- and offline
- Working with the social media manager to manage the social media calendar and strategy through data collection and analysis
- Working closely with the content and wider marketing teams to ensure the content plans for updates and new releases in your subject areas are translated into marketing activity
- Working on the promotion, delivery and post-event follow up for webinar events
- Producing copy for emails, social media posts and other marketing collateral
- Writing and designing newsletters and promotional emails
- Creating and updating website marketing pages, and maintaining the website as required
- Creating marketing visuals (training provided)
- Assisting with the organisation of online events and follow-ups
- Gathering and analysing data and supporting the team in building reporting tools and marketing strategies
- Measuring and reviewing performance within key ROI and KPI criteria
- Assisting with the production of monthly marketing reports
The ideal Marketing Executive will have a proven track record in direct marketing, campaign management and digital marketing. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a genuine interest in education. Strong copy writing skills are a must. You will have good organisation and planning skills with a collaborative approach. In return our client offers an excellent salary as well as the opportunity to develop a career with a well-established, fast growing EdTech company with an inspiring mission, and a valuable social impact. To find out more get in touch ASAP!
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.