An independent educational publisher is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their small team in Banbury. This is a brilliant role for candidates who are looking for a step up into a position where they have more responsibility where they can build on their previous publishing experience. This is a hybrid role within a small publishing house, the ideal candidate will have previous Marketing experience with an understanding of Sales.
• Develop and implement direct and digital marketing campaigns for new books and products.
• Identify new opportunities for brand development and developing new market leads.
• Develop relationships with new and existing trade customers.
• Develop a comprehensive overall marketing strategy for the company.
• Creating marketing content for print and digital.
• Carry out sales and market research.
Experience / skills required:
• Previous experience in a Marketing role within publishing is essential.
• Previous sales and author liaison experience is highly desirable.
• Flexible attitude with a desire to learn and grow in an expanding company.
• Ability to take on more responsibility within a small business.
• Excellent communication, administration and IT skills.
• Full driving license.
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.