We have a lovely new role with an international publisher of Academic books and resources, whoa re looking for a creative and proactive Marketing candidate to join their Books team.
This role can be fully remote and based anywhere in the UK.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Leading the social media activity for a best-selling range of products, including planning and content creation
- Taking ownership of a monthly newsletter, from concept planning to design
- Working on multichannel product marketing plans
- Collaborating with a global marketing team
- Carrying out ad hoc tasks for product marketing activities as instructed by Senior Marketing Managers
- Collaborating with stakeholders at all levels across the business
This is an amazing next step up for a Marketing Assistant keen to take on more responsibilities and showing their creative side, or a wonderful opportunity to get into publishing for an experienced Marketing professional. You should have excellent copywriting skills, and be able to bring new ideas and creativity to the table.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.