We have an excellent opening for a Marketing Executive to join a leading academic publisher in central London. You will support the delivery of marketing campaigns to promote awareness and sales of a range of books and digital products to lecturers, students and professionals. This role would suit someone with some marketing experience and who is looking to develop their skills and experience. This is a full time permanent role where you can either work a few days a week from home/ in their London office or be based fully remote from anywhere in the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and awareness of products
- Manage monthly newsletter
- Assist with email, social media, web and digital advertising campaigns
What you’ll have:
- Some relevant marketing experience, ideally as a marketing assistant using full marketing mix
- Excellent attention to detail and good copywriting skills
- Organised and able to prioritise a varied workload
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Closing date: Thursday 16th September at 9am
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith on email@example.com on 0203 574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.