If you are a recent graduate and highly motivated, organised and creative, this is an opportunity to begin/progress a career in marketing.
The Marketing Executive will work across our market-leading portfolio of publications, databases and newsletters. You will contribute to the delivery of engaging marketing campaigns in response to current industry trends, with a view to generate interest, leads and revenue.You will contribute to marketing plans and strategies for existing products as well as new product launches.
- Develop campaign ideas around industry trends and business objectives
- Work closely with your marketing colleagues and the sales team to plan and schedule quarterly marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Support the Content Marketing Executive in the production of engaging copy for websites, email campaigns, brochures and social media
- Manage quarterly subscriber webinars, from marketing campaigns to setting up the events
- Collaborative team-player
- Creative with a flair for copywriting
Excellent training avialable.