Do you have some product marketing experience and would like to join a leading Academic Publisher? Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their lively and results driven Library Marketing team. You will collaborate closely with Product, Sales and Editorial Teams to raise awareness and build brand recognition in the library market and among researcher user-groups for their existing digital library products and new product ideas as they are in development. Based in London this role will offer flexibility to work from home up to 2-3 days a week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Growing a community of end users on software products and keeping them engaged with content, webinars, events and conferences
- Organizing and managing webinars, tutorials and other marketing activities with third-party software products
- Collating marketing feedback and needs of users and managing product messaging
- Reporting on activities to track performance against KPIs
What you’ll have:
- Previous marketing experience, ideally in academic publishing, software tools or SaaS products
- Proven experience of working with product teams and working with end users/ customers to build communities and gather feedback
- Interest in digital tools and products and keen to input into the creation of new products
- Experience in organizing events and virtual events
- Strong market research and communication skills
Closing date: Friday 10th September at 9am.
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3574 4431.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.