Are you passionate about marketing and looking for a new exciting role? We have a fantastic Marketing Executive vacancy with a top academic publisher, to work on marketing strategies for their global library products.
This publisher is happy to consider remote or hybrid working from their London office.
The Marketing Executive will:
- Create product marketing strategies and field marketing activities across a range of print and digital library products
- Working closely with Sales on marketing activity that generates new sales opportunities
- Organise marketing activities and events, liaising with third party suppliers when necessary
- Provide regular activities report to track performance against set objectives
- Creating lists of target prospects and help with the lead generation strategy
Our client is a prestigious academic publisher with a range of new digital tools and platform library products, so it's an exciting team to be a part of, and a great time to join the team! The successful candidate will demonstrate good understanding of marketing and digital tools, and understand how to work with product teams or end users to build communities and maximise engagement.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.