Are you an experienced Marketing Executive who has worked on STM journals? A rare opportunity with a prestigious scientific society in central London is looking for a Marketing professional to develop their social media channels, blog and overall digital activity.
This permanent role will be home-based to start with the potential to return to the office sometime in 2021.
- Support the publishing division of the society to promote their online presence
- Grow engagement on social media platforms with a combination of organic and paid-for campaign
- Help with the conception and timely implementation of email and app-based marketing campaigns
- Assist in the evaluation and delivery of researcher-focused marketing plans
- Update blog and website with Sitecore and other CMSs
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in academic/scientific publishing with a good understanding of the research and higher education sector
- Proven involvement in running corporate social media accounts for high-profile organisations
- Excellent accuracy and writing skills with some experience in proof-reading and editing copy
- Passion for digital media and creative approach with an interest in science
- Collaborative, supportive of others and a good team worker
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.