If you have knowledge of the full marketing mix within book publishing and an interest in non-fiction trade publications, then this is for you! Joining a well-known trade book publisher in London, this Marketing Executive role will work across distinguished non-fiction from current affairs to popular science, fine art, and the world’s most famous sports book. This is a full-time permanent role based in London offering up to 3 days a week working from home.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and implement marketing campaigns
- Manage briefing and creative direction of marketing assets
- Identify and build partnerships for key titles, brands and authors
- Manage content for the online communities, social media
What you’ll have:
- Experience using full marketing mix, including advertising, DM, publicity, catalogues, promotions and digital marketing
- Experience in book marketing
- Knowledge of community building, social media, email, online advertising
- Excellent communication incl. copy-writing and proof-reading, organisation, time-management and multi-tasking abilities
Applications needed urgently.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.