Are you a strategic marketing specialist, with the ambition to manage a successful team and have overall responsibility for the delivery of publishing products and services? A new fully remote role has opened up in the team of one of our prestigious academic publishing clients for a Marketing Lead to oversee their Product and Marketing activities.
With line management responsibilities over a small number of Marketing Managers and Executives, this can be a very exciting step up for a team leader.
The Marketing Lead will be accountable for:
- Developing the overall marketing strategy for product and services
- Managing a small marketing team, ensuring people are motivated and able to thrive in their roles
- Managing the marketing budget
- Measuring and reporting on campaigns performance, targeting market segments with integrated campaigns to generate leads
- Collaborating with colleagues in other departments including content acquisitions, product development, and sales to ensure marketing feeds into the wider strategy
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in a marketing manager role, preferably within the publishing, academic or educational sector. We are looking fr an individual who is confident in managing a team and translating strategy into key deliverables.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.