A leading global social science publisher has a new opening for a Marketing Lead – Product & Services which will play a key role in their Product & Marketing teams. This role is a player manager with responsibility for your own portfolio, line managing Marketing Managers and a Marketing Executive, as well as overall accountability of the delivery of the Product & Services Marketing strategy. This role will also be responsible for the strategic development, implementation and analysis of marketing activities for the company’s Product & Services suite. This role can be worked on a fully remote basis.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing and communicating the overall marketing strategy for the company’s Product & Services Marketing
- Managing and leading a marketing team, ensuring KPIs are met and appropriate ROI on any activities
- Working with stakeholders across content acquisitions, sales, product management and the wider marketing community
- Target market segments with integrated marketing campaigns to generate demand and convert into leads.
- Create a variety of content, own the appropriate social media channels for your area and ensure appropriate content is deployed.
- Own the marketing budget for the area, and guide the effective deployment of budget to maximise ROI
This is a fantastic marketing opportunity with a top academic publisher. The successful person will have demonstrable experience as a marketing manager, ideally from an academic or similar publishing background. You will have experience of leading and motivating a team as well as being an innovative thinker, willing to explore new ideas. You should have solid knowledge of marketing strategies, with the ability to create a marketing plan that builds awareness and drives leads, and proven experience in identifying target audiences and devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns .
You will be rewarded with a great salary and excellent company benefits, and the opportunity to become part of a successful, friendly team, in a flexible environment, with numerous opportunities to progress your career.
If you are looking for a fabulous new role for the New year, please do get in touch. For further details send your CV with a short cover note.