Are you an experienced Marketing professional? We are working on behalf of a global STM publisher, who are seeking a Marketing Manager with a solid marketing background. You will be responsible for aiding the growth of the Materials and Energy list, and pushing the portfolio of both books and journals. This is a fixed term contract, ending in October 2019.
- Working closely with the Marketing Director, you will push content awareness by creating and coordinating global marketing campaigns
- Assess marketing strategy and results
- Collaborate across departments to identify promotional opportunities
- Analyse market trends and competition to increase campaign successes and ROI
- Feedback and update management on research and marketing activities
Experience / skills required:
- Extensive marketing experience
- Solid background marketing academic/scholarly books
- Natural communications skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Good eye for detail and able to make decisions
- Strong digital marketing skills; adept in social media advertising, video promotion and retargeting platforms
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.