A prestigious trade publisher in central London is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team on 12 month fixed-term maternity cover contract. You will work across all areas of their adult list and will be responsible for planning and implementing your own campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive or Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
- Develop and manage creative and effective campaigns across all media for a range of genres
- Deliver pitches and presentations to authors, agents and retailers
- Work closely with publicity colleagues and assist with events
- Develop strong market awareness and knowledge of consumer trends
Experience / skills required:
- Strong marketing skills and knowledge of book publishing
- Ability to deliver high impact campaigns across print and online media
- Flair for writing marketing copy and a good eye for design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking and planning skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.