Are you looking for a creative marketing role in publishing? We are working on a lovely Marketing Manager role (parental cover) within the academic division of an award-winning London publisher; this role will lead the planning and creation of international marketing plans for range of digital resources covering many disciplines such as History, Visual Arts, Cinema and more!
The role can be based in either London or Oxford and it will follow a hybrid pattern with 2 days a week in the office.
- Participate in the development of the marketing strategy showing your creativity across many marketing channels including social media, events, advertising and e-campaigns
- Creating marketing materials to position digital products in the marketplace, raise awareness and drive usage
- Line management of 1 Marketing Assistant
- Researching the market to develop a good understanding of the academic needs of faculty, librarians, researchers and students to provide insights that support product development and sales
- Collaborating with other departments to provide market feedback and participate in the departmental strategy
The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team, meeting deadlines and prioritise workload
- A talented marketing professional with experience creating multi-channel campaigns tailored to key audiences
- Familiar with marketing tools, and preferably basic design programs and CRM platforms
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.