Are you a creative Marketing mind with a strong eye for design and a passion for children's books?
We have an incredible new opportunity with an independent children's publisher, looking to appoint a new Marketing Manager to look after their 3 imprints. They are based in Suffolk but open to remote-working and part-time candidates so this could be fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and take ownership of their marketing strategy.
- Spot new creative ways to promote and market their 3 children's imprints through direct-to-consumer channels.
- Organise product launches and events to promote books, authors and brands
- Deliver highly effective marketing campaigns according to time and budget
- Increase social media engagement
- Oversee the creation of promotional materials and other marketing-related projects
- Set marketing goals, researching marketing trends, and competitor products
- Lead own large projects with multiple stakeholders and external parties
Our client is looking for an ambitious and innovative candidate who is confident planning and leading marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will have good commercial awareness, a positive can-do attitude, and ideally an existing network of contacts within the publishing community.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity entry support As a charity , BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.