We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and creative Marketing Manager to join a leading trade and educational publisher in central London on a fixed-term 12 month contract. Joining the Children’s Books marketing team, you will work on a leading range of educational titles and resources at the forefront of educational publishing.
Please note this will role will be a fixed-term 12-month maternity cover contract position.
- Plan and implement marketing and publicity plans on time and to budget
- Create and work with an online community for UK educators and schools
- Organise author events for festivals and shows, attending events to promote the Education lists
- Build partnerships with trade companies and teaching associations
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal colleagues within the editorial, sales and digital teams
Experience / skills required:
- Proven marketing experience within educational and book publishing
- Good experience of book marketing and a knowledge of and understanding in the UK early-years, primary and secondary Education sectors
- Knowledge of community building, social media, email and online advertising, SEO and websites
- Experience of product or brand marketing
- Good time-management and people-management skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.