Are you a strategic marketeer who is happy to lead integrated campaigns from concept to execution? We have a fantastic new opportunity for you! Our client is a fast-growing digital media and medical publisher, and they are hiring for a Marketing Manager to develop, implement and maximise marketing campaigns across all digital channels!
The role is home-based with weekly presence in the Buckinghamshire office (easily commutable to from London or Oxford via train or car).
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Designing and executing marketing activity for prospective clients, across email campaigns, social media, display advertising, SEO/SEM and other paid and organic channels
- Building and maintaining the company's social media growth strategy
- Managing 1 direct report who will be responsible for smaller projects, while you will take the lead on bigger client campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting on client marketing campaigns performance, assessing ROI and goals and using insights to drive future marketing plans
- Executing and measuring engagement and conversion campaigns of client webinars
- Managing existing media partnership, while trying to identify new partner opportunities and overseeing the delivery of marketing collateral and agreements
- Collaborating with internal teams to optimise user experience and create landing pages
- Conducting market research on clients, trends and emerging therapy areas and projects to identify suitable marketing channels and audiences
- Overseeing existing relationships with suppliers and external media agencies
- Supporting the production of sales collateral
This is a really great role to be creative, strategic and make a real difference in the company's marketing activities! The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of digital marketing tools and social media marketing, and show creativity with words and eye-catching visuals. Experience with Adobe suite, Marketo or other automation platforms, HTML, and advertising are a bonus! You don't need to come from a scientific background, but this client will be looking for interest and engagement with life sciences, and ability to create bespoke campaigns for doctors.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.