An independent trade publisher is now looking to hire a brilliant Marketing Manager to join it's growing business. It's such an exciting time to be joining this innovative and successful publisher.
With a strong marketing presence already in place, they are looking to expand their team to cover across all trade lists, with a focus on women's fiction. The ideal candidate would need to be creative and have a passion for books, who is commercially minded and strategic about their audience and how to engage the right readers for their authors. Ideally suited to some one with a Trade publishing background, however this is not essential, as long as this person can show strong examples of successful marketing campaigns online and offline.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing, planning and executing innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns,
- Brand strategy and development, working across our clients imprints and with authors to build their brand and build a cult following of readers
- Commercially minded with strong strategic ROI-led thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Audience development and building including consumer and market research
- Data Analysis (especially post-campaign performance)
- Content creation, including briefing designers to produce thumb-stopping visual assets
This role is fantastic for that next step in your marketing career, if you have passion and drive, you are full of creative ideas for outstanding campaigns, a strategic thinker and love to work across social advertising then contact us today to find out more.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.