We have a fantastic new role of Marketing Manager to develop, manage and implement the marketing strategy for the home learning and children's trade division of a global Educational publisher. This role offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and long-term career development opportunities. Hybrid working is an option, where the Marketing team will ideally look to come together in the company's Oxford office 1-2 times per week.
The Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to define strategies for new programmes and effectively manage marketing plans for this prestigious education list focused on home-learning. Responsibilities will include (amongst others):
- Devising, delivering and monitoring integrated marketing strategies to UK customers
- Ensuring all activity is effective and generates maximum return on investment.
- Analysis of customer and market information and identification of target markets and market opportunities to inform sales and marketing plans
- Working closely with sales, ensuring they have the tools and support to meet sales targets and respond to market conditions
- Delegating, managing and monitoring work set to external agencies and freelancers in order to deliver plans effectively and on schedule.
- Continuously developing, implementing, and monitoring on and offline marketing activities to help increase the company's profile in the market, maximise revenue growth, and increase market share.
The ideal Marketing Manager will be a creative, customer-focused Marketing professional who learns quickly and has the ability to understand and respond to internal and external customer needs, driving the continual development of the marketing strategy. As Marketing Manager you will ideally have experience defining customer segments, crafting targeted marketing strategies, and building multi-channel campaigns across email, web, social media, and digital marketing. Excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills along with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload are a must. Marketing experience in either a publishing or education or EdTech setting would be highly valuable.
Closing date for applications: 10th October 2021
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.