An innovative education publishing subscription agency based in Oxford is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to maximise engagement and drive renewals of their subscriptions for online educational publishing resources. This role offers a competitive salary and to be based out of our client's Oxford office working amongst a friendly, inclusive and very supportive team, with the possibility to work from home 1-2 days of the week.
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for planning and executing an all-year round integrated marketing plan to lead audiences through to communication journey, drive engagement, growth, and continue a minimum renewal rate of 95%. The Marketing Manager will use a mixture of marketing methods and communication skills to build long-standing relationships with stakeholders. Main responsibilities will include:
- Creating, developing and executing marketing plans to enable the business to deliver against its annual sales targets, maintain its current high level of renewals, and grow awareness of the subscription service to global markets
- Creating and overseeing engaging and effective marketing campaigns that drive quality leads for the sales team
- Writing engaging copy
- Preparing and managing the marketing and events budgets
- Organising production of any digital marketing collateral and product support material
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on progress of marketing campaigns
- Identifying and taking responsibility for developing new marketing opportunities
- Build relationships with relevant organisations and associations for new promotional opportunities
- Manage a marketing assistant (term time only)
- Keep up to date with latest market and sector developments
The ideal Marketing Manager will have excellent experience in the field of brand marketing, digital campaigns and / or B2B marketing and a great affinity for digital marketing and technology, as well as experience with social media, content management and automated marketing systems. The Marketing Manager will ideally have a proven track record designing and executing digital marketing communications strategies and marketing campaigns as well as solid knowledge of web analytics and digital advertising. Good writing skills, communication and organisation skills are all key. To find out more about this exciting opportunity, get in touch ASAP.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.