An innovative EdTech / educational publishing company with a rewarding mission based in central London is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their supportive and high-performing marketing team to work across engagement and retention initiatives. This is a permanent role that offers flexible, part-time working (3 or 4 days per week), an excellent salary package and hybrid working.
The Marketing Manager will specialise in customer engagement and retention and will be key to maintaining the company's pace of growth. As Marketing Manager you will help deliver high-quality and brand-enhancing marketing communications that will deepen customer engagement, and increase conversions, revenue and retention rates. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing creative marketing and communications campaigns across different customer segments and channels
- Leading on developing strategies for increasing customer engagement and retention, performing data analysis and reporting to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Taking the lead among internal teams in developing strategies for data segmentation and analysis of customer base
- Managing and updating customer journeys, communications, marketing automations, and renewal series regularly testing and optimising to drive results
- Developing and maintaining regular reporting on marketing activity, response rates and conversion rates against targets and KPIs
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research as required
- Maintain strong relationships with external agents, vendors and suppliers as required
- To implement multi-channel marketing campaigns across all platforms both on- and offline
- To measure and review performance within key ROI and KPI criteria to meet and exceed reach and acquisition targets
The ideal Marketing Manager will have a proven track record in direct marketing, retention and engagement ideally gained working on B2B/B2C subscription products. You will be target oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a genuine interest in education. The Marketing Manager will be well organised and able to manage and prioritise a diverse workload and have top-notch copy writing skills. In return our client offers an excellent salary as well as the opportunity to develop a long lasting a career with a well-established, fast growing EdTech company with an inspiring mission, and a valuable social impact.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.