An innovative education publishing subscription agency based in Oxford is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to maximise engagement and drive renewals of their subscriptions for online educational publishing resources. This role offers a competitive salary and to be based out of our client's Oxford office working amongst a friendly, inclusive and very supportive team, with the possibility to work from home 1 day/week.
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for planning and executing an all-year round integrated marketing plan to support business growth, working closely with the Sales Manager to ensure plans are aligned. The Marketing Manager's main responsibilities will include:
- Creating, developing and executing marketing plans to enable the business to deliver against its annual sales targets, maintain its current high level of renewals, and grow awareness of the subscription service to global markets
- Creating and overseeing engaging and effective marketing campaigns that drive quality leads for the sales team
- Writing engaging copy and social media content
- Commissioning as well as writing your own blogs
- Managing search engine optimisation
- Designing digital marketing collateral
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on progress of marketing campaigns
- Building relationships with relevant organisations and associations
- Manage, support and mentor a Marketing Executive
The ideal Marketing Manager will have excellent experience of designing and executing successful digital marketing communications strategies and campaigns including experience with social media and content creation. The Marketing Manager will ideally be someone who is able to organise, plan, direct, analyse and monitor results but also skilled at people management. Good writing skills, communication and organisation skills are all key. Solid experience in a similar or relevant role, preferably in B2B sales and marketing and/or in publishing would be highly beneficial. To find out more about this exciting opportunity, get in touch ASAP.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.