Are you experienced marketing professional, passionate about developing ways to meet the needs of customers? Are you creative and commercial and able to spot new opportunities for growth?
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join a global academic publisher to join their Journals Marketing team with responsibility for the EMEA and Australasia regions. This is a super role if you are looking to broaden your core marketing skills and experience, as you will develop marketing strategies in a large global company and play a pivotal role in a successful, friendly team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, implement and analyse the success of marketing activity and sales patterns within the EMEA and Australasia regions to help you devise global marketing strategies
- Build long-term relationships with internal (editorial, sales, development and other departments) and external contacts
- Contributing to developing opportunities for new and existing products and services to help improve customer experience
- Meeting agreed revenue and promotional spend targets
- Produce marketing activity and analysis reports for senior management, and make recommendations to senior management for improvements to team and departmental objectives
- Leading a small team
Who are we looking for:
- A marketing professional, passionate about what they do and someone with a track record in a similar marketing role who keeps up to date with the latest marketing trends
- A results-driven outlook with proven success of meeting marketing targets and goals
- An individual with demonstrable customer and commercial awareness with a good understanding of financial information and a strong level of numeracy
- A marketing whizz who has experience in managing a product portfolio or customer channel/s
- A driven individual with experience of managing/mentoring colleagues
Industry experience is not essential as full training will be provided, but an interest/awareness in academic publishing would be a distinct advantage.
This role carries a highly competitive salary, plus bonus and a great benefits package.
If you are looking to develop your marketing career in a forward-thinking, successful company please send your CV and a short covering letter outlining your salary expectations. We will be happy to send you more detailed information.