A leading publisher of educational products has an opening for a Marketing Manager to work on their primary education lists. You will plan and execute high-impact campaigns to drive sales and will work with editorial team to influence future publishing decisions.
This is a superb opportunity to join an award winning and growing publisher which offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
- Plan and execute high-impact and compelling on and offline campaigns for your designated subject lists
- Write persuasive marketing copy in line with company branding and tone of voice
- Ensure campaigns are executed to budget and on time
- Develop product knowledge and awareness of competitor activity
- Contribute regularly towards marketing strategy and product commissioning meetings
Experience / skills required:
- Proven success managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Budget management experience
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience marketing to schools or the education sector would be a plus
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Olivia Constantinides
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.