We have a lovely new role perfect for a creative marketeer looking for a new challenge! A brilliant independent publisher based in London is looking to hire a new Marketing Manager to look after their higher education textbooks and digital resources. The Marketing Manager will be creating engaging marketing plans for a portfolio of HSS titles, including Drama, Fashion, Education and Law, as well as taking ownership of student-focused marketing activities.
This role requires a minimum of 2 days a week in the London office and will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns for assigned higher education products, targeting key audiences such as lecturers and students
- Managing one Marketing Coordinator and overseeing their career development
- Designing and implementing impactful marketing campaigns to increase product engagement and lead generation
- Creating annual marketing plans and reporting to key stakeholders
- Tracking performance of ongoing campaigns, making adjustments as needed and using insights to inform future strategy
- Managing student-focused marketing initiatives including vlogs, YouTube content and other social media channels
- Communicating market strategy, product positioning and pricing to sales teams
This role is perfect for someone who enjoys and understands customer-oriented marketing, and who likes to be creative with multi-channel campaigns. You will be confident utilising the full marketing mix (with a greater focus on email marketing and social media), have excellent copywriting skills and ideally have some experience working alongside a sales team.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.