We have a great 12 month opportunity for a Marketing Manager to take on a maternity cover position with a global publisher of academic journals, books and digital resources, working on their journals team.
The post will focus on using a mix of marketing tools and channels to encourage engagement and content submission, and drive brand impact, journals usage and citations, and will work closely with an international marketing team responsible for:
- Designing and executing multi-channel campaigns for the journals portfolio
- Monitoring performance and evaluating campaigns, looking at customer experience throughout the process
- Bringing creativity and innovation to develop new digital tools and campaigns
- Managing marketing budget for assigned products
- Assigning ad hoc tasks to the Marketing Assistants
This role is an exciting role for a Marketing candidate looking for a new challenge, or interested in developing their career in academic publishing. We are looking for someone with a good grasp of product/channel marketing in a B2B or B2C setting, preferably within publishing. They will need to demonstrate strong copy writing and project management skills, and the ability to plan, implement and measure marketing campaigns aimed at specific audiences. Our client can offer hybrid/remote working options, so this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.