Do you have experience working on cross-subject marketing campaigns in schools? An Oxford-based award-winning EdTech organisation is fast-expanding and they are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team to deliver marketing campaigns to senior leaders in schools.
This role is part-time, three days a week and will be home-based to start until their Oxford office reopens. This is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate, please get in touch if you are interested to learn more about this position.
- Advise the subject leads on the most effective approach to their markets and ensuring the success of the campaigns
- Refine manages into great copy across direct print and direct email marketing
- Own the overall brand and responsible for the tone and approach on all marketing materials
- Manage any cross-subject marketing campaigns
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior leaders in schools
Experience / skills required:
- Excellent communication skills with proven knowledge in the education sector
- Flexibility to work in collaboration within a smaller organisation
- Solid market knowledge with a strategic mind
- Ability to make the best marketing campaigns to maximise renewals and new subscriptions
- Goal driven and passionate to provide best teaching and learning resources to teachers and students
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 020 3574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.