A leading not for profit scientific publisher in Cambridge has an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their Marketing and communications department. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns to increase awareness for their journal initiatives. This is a full time permanent role and will have the option to work from home 3-4 days a week in the long term.
What you’ll be doing:
• Create and implement effective multi-channel campaigns
• Drafting and proofing creative marketing copy for website, emails and other assets
• Writing briefs and co-ordinating the creation of assets with external suppliers
• Analyse and report on campaign results and website data to provide insight into effectiveness
• Manage budgets including reporting and planning
What you’ll have:
• Solid experience planning, implementing and measuring marketing campaigns and using the full marketing mix
• Excellent communication and project management skills with the ability to manage a varied work load
• Experience in digital marketing, including Google Analytics, SEO and SEM.
• An interest in scientific publishing and research would be a plus
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith on email@example.com on 0203 574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.