Do you have solid experience of product/channel marketing in publishing? Are you a highly motivated self-starter with a creative and problem-solving approach? We are looking for a Marketing Manager to create and implement marketing strategies using the full marketing mix for a leading London-based Academic publisher.
What you’ll be doing:
- Devise and implement journals marketing utilising a range of digital or offline tools
- Prepare and manage annual budgets for assigned products or projects
- Develop engaging digital and customer-focused campaigns for their audience
- Monitor and analyse campaign effectiveness and competitor activity
What you’ll have:
- Solid product marketing experience within publishing
- Strong communication skills including delivery of presentations and effective copywriting
- Ability to think critically and innovatively with solid project management skills
- An understanding of how to analyse and draw conclusions from data
Closing date: 9th September but early applications may be prioritised
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.