Redwood is very excited to be working exclusively with Facet Publishing, the book publishing arm of CILIP, the library and information association and a global publisher of books for library and information professionals.
They are looking for either a Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager (depending on experience) to join their small, but busy team. This role will be a fantastic next step in your publishing career and a rare opportunity to work with a small team to help shape the future of a publishing house. Facet operates a flexible working policy.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Developing and implementing marketing and publicity campaigns at title and subject level across a range of channels
- Working with authors on launching books and marketing plans
- Work with the team of product development and customer insight; develop strategies for the programme and brand
- Manage the marketing budget
- Manage the Sales and Marketing Executive
- Organise and represent Facet at key industry exhibitions and events
We are looking for a creative thinker with an interest in professional/academic book publishing, and a proven track record of implementing successful marketing campaigns.
The successful person will have:
- Proven experience of running successful book marketing campaigns
- Experience of using marketing content management platforms
- Strong commercial and strategic acumen and results-driven
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and problem solve
- Experience in delivering first class customer service
To be considered for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your interest and salary details.