An independent trade publisher is now looking to hire a brilliant Marketing Manager to cover parental leave for 12 months starting June. It's such an exciting time to be joining this innovative and successful publisher.
With a strong marketing presence already in place, they are looking for a new team member to cover Non-fiction Adults, Children and Sci-fi trade titles. The ideal candidate would need to be creative and have a passion for books, who is commercially minded and strategic about their audience and how to engage the right readers for their authors. Ideally suited to some one with a Trade publishing experience, however this is not essential, as long as this person can show strong examples of successful marketing campaigns online and offline, they are happy to consider all publishing backgrounds.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing, planning and executing innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns,
- Brand strategy and development, working across our clients imprints and with authors to build their brand and build a cult following of readers
- Digital marketing - Amazon advertising, social advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, website management, influencer marketing, blog tours
- Partnership marketing - working with our partners
- Print Marketing - magazine, newspaper, out-of-home
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Audience development and building including consumer and market research
- Data Analysis (especially post-campaign performance)
- Content creation, including briefing designers to produce thumb-stopping visual assets
This role is fantastic for that next step in your marketing career, if you have passion and drive, you are full of creative ideas for outstanding campaigns, a strategic thinker and love to work across social advertising then contact us today to find out more.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.