This part-time Marketing Manager role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join an independent publisher of trade non-fiction and academic books, based in central London. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in a marketing role within book trade publishing. Please note that this is a part-time role, working four days a week.
- Create, develop and execute marketing plans, expanding key marketing assets and increasing website traffic
- Manage marketing budget and maximise marketing opportunities to drive revenue
- Oversee and execute advertising campaigns, delivering high quality materials and communications
- Work with sales and publicity colleagues to deliver consistent and successful marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on marketing results and contribute to publishing strategy by sharing key data
- Ensure marketing strategy raises company profile with retailers, attending presentations when required
- Keep up-to-date with latest market developments and ensure marketing plans are effectively communicated
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience in digital and traditional marketing within trade publishing is required, ideally non-fiction
- Experience of delivering high quality marketing campaigns and managing marketing budgets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to listen and deal with all stakeholders
- Outstanding copywriting skills
- A creative thinker with a collaborative and supportive attitude and the ability to work within a team
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.