Are you an enthusiastic, creative and ambitious marketing professional with solid book marketing experience? A well-known Trade publisher is looking for a Marketing Manager to market a list of non-fiction titles spanning from current affairs to popular science, from religion to health and well-being, and from business to sport. This is a permanent full-time role offering up to 3 days a week of home-working.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and implement marketing campaigns across all formats (physical, eBook, audio) using the full marketing mix
- Devising social media strategies and manage and attend events
- Brief design teams and media agencies, and work closely with publicity teams
- Identify and build partnership for key titles and authors
What you’ll have:
- Solid marketing experience in book publishing is essential
- Experience creating/reporting on advertising campaigns and the ability to build strong partnerships with external brands
- Creative vision and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisation with keen interest in social media and digital marketing tools
Early applications may be prioritised.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.