We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Officer to join a well-known and respected children’s book publisher based in London. This role will be responsible for the planning, organising and implementing of creative campaigns for their books, brands, authors and licensed products.
- Plan, create and implement innovative marketing campaigns within budget
- Contribute to strategic market planning and consider effective ways to reach consumers
- Create engaging promotional copy across a wide range of marketing materials and media
- Develop relationships internally with key stakeholders and externally with authors, licensors, agents, third parties and strategic partners
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Officer to co-ordinate the digital marketing elements of campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends, including digital
Experience / skills required:
- Previous marketing experience within book publishing
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing a range of campaigns and projects
- A good understanding of social media marketing and how this applies to campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience of working within Children’s book publishing or Children’s books would be an advantage
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.