Our client is a leading Edtech publisher based in Oxford and they are looking for a new Marketing Manager to join their team. If you are a marketing specialist in educational publishing looking for your next challenge then this might be the role for you! You'll join a busy and friendly team and you'll be creating and implementing marketing strategies. This is a permanent full-time role and an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate. This role will start remotely and offer some home-working flexibility in the long-term.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create, manage, and delegate effective marketing strategies
- Oversee email, social media, events and collateral
- Implement campaigns to support lead generation, sales, and customer retention
- Identify market needs and target audience, and promote UX best practices across teams
What you’ll have:
- Solid hands-on marketing experience is needed, ideally within educational/academic/e-learning publishing
- Experience using CMS, Google Analytics, working with CRM
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Collaborative approach to work, and the ability to work independently
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.