We have a highly exciting new role for a Marketing professional, working for a prestigious international trade association which supports not-for-profit organisations that publish scholarly and professional content.
This role will initially be a 6-month fixed term contract and will be worked on a remote basis. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced marketer to take responsibility for managing and delivering marketing and communication of all information to the organisation’s members and the wider scholarly and professional publishing community.
Some of the key responsibilities will involve but are not limited to:
- Liaising with team members to establish a marketing budget and plan
- Develop and produce marketing campaigns
- Liaise with team members to write copy based on the organisation’s programmes and activities
- Work with the Chief Executive and other team members to produce press releases
- Be involved with video/photography planning, coordination and reviewing for Conference highlights and other projects
- Manage all the social media presence, including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Provide reporting on usage analytics
This is a broad marketing role where no two days will be the same, and the perfect opportunity to expand your skills and experience.
The successful person will have proven marketing experience within marketing and communications with great negotiation, analytical and reporting skills. You will have sound written and spoken communication skills, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to proof read, and brief designers. The ability to communicate comfortably and confidently with members at all levels of seniority is essential. Solid IT skills are a must.
This role is available immediately, therefore early applications are welcomed.
For further information, please forward your CV, outlining your salary expectations and availability.