A prestigious professional/B2B organisation is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their team in central London. This is a great opportunity for a marketing assistant/ specialist to join a dynamic team and help implement the marketing strategy and plan events.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build brand and product awareness though marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities to maximise market presence
- Create content to generate leads and analyse consumer data
- Ensure that training events are planned according to schedule
What you’ll have:
- Experience with running marketing campaigns, print and digital
- Previous marketing and events experience in B2B/professional body would be ideal
- Excellent writing skills and ability to write compelling sales copy
- Strong project management skills and a can-do attitude
Deadline is 26 February but early applications may be prioritized.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.